1) Coffee Hour – This FRIDAY May 19th 10:00-11:00am – BGSA room – Come for free coffee plus you can buy tickets for the gala: 2) GALA (+ awards!) come celebrate all we’ve done this year, hang out, say bye to our graduating students, and have some wine and snacks! JUNE 5th: 7-10pm Tickets $25 … Continue reading Coffee hour!
1) Staff Appreciation Lunch sign up Next Monday – May 1st 12:00-1:00 staff room next to W4/12 It’s important that we continue to foster a good relationship with all of the support staff in our department – which is especially crucial before the upcoming renovations as the staff gets more spread out on campus. Sign … Continue reading Appreciating our staff!
1) BGSA General Assembly Wed April 19th at 6:00pm (W4/12) This is where elections happen! We still have some positions that no one has expressed interest in: let me know if you’re interested!! Safety Committee Curriculum Committee Communications Committee Media Administrator Intramural Administrator (winter semester) Post-doctoral Officer EEL Officer (winter semester) WIPS Officer Neuro Officer … Continue reading GA and Seminar Series
1) TOMORROW wine and cheese ! Coffee hour is postponed. New coffee hour: WED MAR 22 at 10:00am MBSU (undergrad biology) poster fair / wine and cheese ! Bellini atrium Poster fair: 3-5pm Wine and Cheese: 4pm-8pm (wed mar 15) 2) QLS information session The quantitative life science … Continue reading Coming up: Info about careers in biology, QLS program, poster fair, and more!
1) Elections! The time has come to find the leaders of next year’s BGSA! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY POSITION: shoot me an email, also if you have any questions on the position let me know and/or contact the current holder We will also have a BGSA spring social/info night Tues, March 28th @ … Continue reading New Positions in BGSA
Logan Smith, our fearless leader, has taken initiative to make some much needed changes to the constitution of the BGSA. Take a moment to look it over here and clicking on the constitution. Continue reading New Constitution!
1) COFFEE HOUR: Wednesday the 15th Hi all this Wed is coffee hour! 10:00-11:00 in the BGSA room. hip hip hooray come on down yay yes 2) General Assembly: Next Tuesday!!! Feb 21st at 5pm W4/12 – snacks provided Send Logan anything you want to add to the agenda!! We’ll … Continue reading General Assembly and proposed changes